Flow Kana is the first sustainable, sun-grown cannabis brand to represent two of California’s most special micro-climates and their small farmer ecosystems. We give scale to premier artisan farmers in Mendocino County and Southern Humboldt by distributing branded products through wholesale and retail channels. Flow Kana has purchased an 80-acre, 85,000 square foot historic family winery in Mendocino which is now being converted into the largest-ever cannabis processing and distribution center in Northern California.
About the Role
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing trade strategies and channel specific brand programs that drive sell-through and profitable growth. Focusing on business drivers around Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising and Pricing the goal is to bring flawless execution to the system.
This position reports to the CMO and can be based in the Bay Area or Los Angeles.
- Lead in-store merchandising placement to establish Flow Kana’s presence within dispensaries
- Lead in-store demo programs including managing the brand ambassador team
- Manage and negotiate slotting contracts
- Manage all outside sponsorship events and promotions (eg: Emerald Cup)
- Establish a tracking and reporting tool to monitor activities, correlate activities to sales and monitor ROI
- Communicate results and priorities weekly/monthly
- Collaborate with internal Sales and Marketing teams in order to produce trade marketing program elements
- Partner with Marketing team to establish and vet programs and KPIs
- 2-4 years Marketing experience
- Proven experience with different types of brand building activities: point of sale items, events, programs and gaining retailer share of mind
- Previous experience managing brands and developing customized marketing programs across all channels of business
- Strong budget management, project management, analysis and reporting skills
- Strong vendor relationships and ability to communicate and direct creative concepts
- High energy, self-starter with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Please send your application to email@example.com