Exceptional student service is a cornerstone of Oaksterdam University. We provide you with personalized support during the admissions process. Our student services personnel specialize in offering support on the phone and over the Internet. No matter where you are, they will guide you through the process to ensure you enroll in the program you want to pursue.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Complete an enrollment form via online or download a PDF version and mail it back to us. Please include all personal information, as we need to be able to contact you during the enrollment process and mail you your certification.
- Present a passport with a valid visa.
- Make a payment. In order to reserve your spot in any class, you must make a tuition payment. Without a tuition payment you cannot participate in a class, so it is extremely important that you make a deposit or larger payment for every semester and seminar before coming to class the first day. We accept cash, checks, money orders, and Visa/MasterCard/Discover.
- Make Travel Visa arrangements. Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Oaksterdam University isn’t a SEVP school, therefore you do not need a F or M student visa.
For short periods of recreational study, a Visitor (B) visa can be used:
Enrollment in a short recreational course of study is permitted on a visitor (B) visa. Learn more about visitor visas at the U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs.
Still have questions?
Check out our FAQs
Take a look at our map. We have students from every state in America and from all over the world. On your first day of class you will have the chance to place your pin on our campus world map.
View Oaksterdam International Students in a larger map