Oaksterdam University offers two coveted internship opportunities for any of our semester times. These internships are unpaid, but provide valuable experience in the cannabis industry. Oaksterdam University interns get an exclusive look into the ground floor of the cannabis industry, helping to organize classroom materials, help fellow students with homework and studies, answering phones, and helping to conduct classes. The most difficult part of entering the cannabis industry is getting your foot in the door, and the Oaksterdam University intern program is the perfect way to do just that by getting you that elusive first PROFESSIONAL reference. Working at the school also provides interns with numerous networking opportunities, which are priceless. Ideal candidates are highly motivated individuals that are capable of multi-tasking, have excellent customer service skills, and have a genuine interest in helping people involved in the legalization movement.
Internships are offered for any of our semester programs. At the end of a successfully completed internship, each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion which may be used while seeking employment. All interns are subject to the company's rules, which will be made available to them once they have been accepted into the program.
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- You MUST have completed one of our semester programs to qualify for an internship position. After your internship is completed, you will be refunded your tuition.
- You must be available to commit to an internship period of 15 weeks.
- You must be available to work 10-20 hours a week during your 15-week (average) internship period.
- Application Deadlines: All applications are due 3 weeks prior to each semester start date, as listed on the website.
- No previous work in the cannabis industry is required.
- Download and fill out this application.
- Please mail your completed application to our Oakland campus. 1734 Telegraph, Oakland, CA 94612. Attn: Facilitation Dept. Please DO NOT email your application.
- Please make sure that your application is complete and legible. Incomplete or incomprehensible applications and/or letters of recommendation will not be reviewed.
- If you are called in for an interview, please be ON TIME, dress well, and present yourself in a professional manner.
- All potential interns that are called in for an interview will be notified by phone as to whether or not they earned the position.
- Please email all questions regarding this application process to firstname.lastname@example.org