About Jetty Extracts:
We are a responsible cannabis extract company looking to grow our brand. We value healthy work environments, positivity and altruistic people who want to “give back”. We are seeking a Laboratory Technician who can learn the trade, share our company’s vision, live the brand and ultimately become part of the family. This position provides an opportunity to grow with the company. We want you to love your job and take pride in furthering this great industry!
Produce great extracts from raw material using pharmaceutical grade SFE CO2 extraction machines. Ensure that bulk products are manufactured on schedule and within quality standards. Maintain accurate records of products produced. Clean and maintain laboratory and lab equipment.
This is a part time – full time position. Eving and weekend work required as job duties demand.
Starting pay is 15 – 20 per hour depending on experience
Specific Job Duties:
-Effectively and safely operate, adapt, and maintain supercritical CO2 extraction equipment and other scientific equipment
-Adhere to lab standards in regards to both quality, efficiency and safety
-Grind Raw material
-Make great extract
-Maintain lab equipment and facilities
-Maintain detailed and precise inventory records of extracts produced
-Washing and sterilizing of lab glassware
-Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines, and keeping laboratory, storerooms and working areas immaculate.
-Follow complex instructions and formulae in the preparation of extracts and concentrates
-Problem solving and logic
-Work effectively and cooperatively with others
-Organization and cleanliness
-Attention to detail
– Knowledge of health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory
– Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes
– Capabilities with computer systems, software, an common to laboratories
– Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university is preferred
– Industry Experience a plus.
– Manufacturing, Mechanical, tech, and/or lab environment background also a plus.
– Valid prop. 215 doctor recommendation or ability to obtain one.
– Must be 21 or older.
Some stuff we like: surfing, music, sushi, tattoos, art, fitness, IPA, travel, warm water, backcountry, hot sauce, dogs, yoga, sarcasm and marijuana.
If you feel you’re the go getter we are looking for then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a little about yourself.<