Happy Holidays everyone! We will be closed from December 23 – January 1st
Friends & Family Tuition Grant
Help Your Loved One Turn Over a New Leaf this New Year with the Gift of an Oaksterdam University Tuition Grant!
Learning is the best way to grow and enrich one’s life. Attending OU is a dream for many, however, can be difficult to attend. You can now give this meaningful and lasting gift to make a difference in the life of someone you love.
Your financial assistance in the form of a “Friends and Family” OU Tuition Grant can be applied towards tuition for any program at OU, on ground (campus) or online.
Why Oaksterdam University?
- Over 30,000 graduates from over 30 countries
- Over 150 faculty members
- Indoor & outdoor horticulture training
- Business, medical & legal courses available
- Hands-on education, horticulture labs & grow room design
- Network with professionals & establish roots in the industry
- Industry pioneers & authors of Prop 215 & Senate Bill 420
- Our faculty are the most recognized in the industry
- Our Alumni are the most active in the world
- We don’t just teach the law, we helped write it
Maritim Hotel • April 11, 12, 13
The International Cannabis Business Conference, with sold-out events in Europe, Canada and the U.S., is the world's premeire cannabis industry destination, and has become the foundation for the industry's strongest and most productive global networking. Returning to the Maritim ProArte Hotel in Berlin this April 11-13, the ICBC is perfectly positioned to help you capitalize on Germany's new burgeoning cannabis market, which has the potential to be the second biggest cannabis market in the world.
New Orleans, LA • May 9-11, 2018
MJBizConNEXT focuses on the near future of the expanding Cannabis industry. For executives growing their companies and emerging industry professionals looking at cutting edge innovations, new technologies and how cannabis businesses grow in a rapidly advancing market, NEXT is your show!
Kevin O’Leary, Chairman of OShares ETFs & Shark Tank Investor