Oaksterdam University offers a few coveted internship opportunities triannually that begin at the start of every semester. Oaksterdam University interns get an exclusive look into the ground floor of the cannabis industry, helping organize classroom materials, helping fellow students with homework and studies, answering phones, attending local events, and helping conduct classes. Working at the school also provides interns with hands-on experience in our horticulture lab and numerous networking
Our Alumni Internship program is
At the end of a successfully completed internship, each participant will receive an Internship Completion Certificate which can be useful while seeking employment. All interns are subject to the company’s rules, which will be made available to them once they have been accepted into the program.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You MUST have completed one of our semester or seminar programs to qualify for an internship position. After your internship is completed, you will be refunded your tuition for one course.
- You must be available to commit to an internship period of 16 weeks.
- You must be available to work 10-20 hours a week during your 16-week (average) internship period.
- Application Deadlines: All applications are due 4 weeks prior to each semester start date, as listed on the website.
- No previous work in the cannabis industry is required.
- Please click here to fill out the Intern Application
- If you are called in for an interview, please be ON TIME, dress well, and present yourself in a professional manner.
- All potential interns that are called in for an interview will be notified by phone as to whether or not they earned the position.
- Please email all questions regarding this application process to email@example.com