Brite Labs works with the whole cannabis plant to capture its rich therapeutic benefits and the best tasting oil – natural and pure, never cut or diluted. Made with sun-grown, pesticide-free cannabis sourced from small-farm cultivators across Northern California, our product is created in our California licensed, Oakland based, manufacturing facility. Through our unique extraction process we capture a complex array of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids safely and cleanly for the consumer and the environment.
As a well established and growing company, we are looking for team members who are excited to grow with us. We are interested in cross-training staff so that in addition to filling carts, there may be opportunities to work with the fulfillment equipment, as well as etching and labeling equipment.
This position works under the general supervision of the Lead Inventory Manager and may interact with other departments as needed to complete work. This position requires a person who is very organized, detail oriented, thrives in a dynamic environment, is interested in building their skills and continually learning new skills, and is motivated to be a positive influence on other members of the team and the company as a whole.
• Follow schedules for vape cartridge, and other product unitization to maintain diverse product inventory.
• Track daily inventory movement using software applications.
• Ensure daily and weekly unitization goals and deadlines are met.
• Confirm correct finished product (by strain) and appropriate quantities are used, report any discrepancies.
o Ensure all products are packaged properly according to the Packaging SOP
o Quality check and the correct packaging used
o Properly store packaged product in an organized fashion
o Restock all assembly and packaging supplies
• Order fulfillment:
o Maintain a tidy and functional inventory of product.
o Assist Lead Inventory Manager with filling sales orders from inventory and ensuring product pulls match sales orders.
• Maintain work areas that are clean and organized every day including inventory and fulfillment area, glassware and equipment.
• Ensures proper communication during changeovers between shifts.
• Maintain common areas so that areas are clean and organized.
• Coordinate resources with production and sales staff.
• Communicate with supervisor regarding status of work and production needs.
• Assists as necessary in the performance of all manufacturing activities and/or any other duties assigned including the use of various equipment such as labeling machines, etching, machines, etc.
• Possesses technical hands-on skills for unitization of product.
• Able to perform systemic procedures repetitively with high attention to detail.
• Is adaptable and works productively in a high-speed environment with changing priorities and tasks.
• Willing and excited to learn how to operate equipment for unitization, fulfillment and packing of product.
• Able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
• Able to communicate effectively in team environment to collaborate on projects.
• Able to read and comprehend guidelines, instructions, safety rules and operating instructions.
• Possess email skills to communicate with management and sales staff regarding orders and inventory status.
• Ability to sit or stand while performing repetitive tasks for extended periods
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Able to learn and utilize inventory management software.
Education and experience:
• High School degree required
• 2+ years’ experience in a lab or manufacturing environment; or other employment that demonstrates requirements can be met for this position.
This position is considered a regular full-time, non-exempt position. As a non-exempt employee, the Laboratory Technician is required to take two, ten (10) minute rest breaks and a minimum of a thirty (30) minute, unpaid lunch period, as detailed by the DOL and explained in the Employee Handbook. Brite Labs complies with all wage and hourly rules and regulations that apply to this position.
As a full-time employee, this position is eligible to participate in the Employee Bonus Plan.
Benefits are offered to full-time employees after a 60 day waiting period. The company contributes substantially towards premium costs for health, dental and chiropractic/acupuncture plans; and company covers life insurance and long term disability coverage at 100%.
New employees are subject to an introductory period during their first ninety (90) days. The introductory period does not guarantee employment nor is it intended to change or alter the “At-Will” employment relationship. Either the employee or the Company may terminate the employment relationship at any time with or without cause or notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Golden State Recycling Collective is an equal opportunity employer and it is a fundamental policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (including religious dress and personal appearance), political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding women, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression) legally protected medical condition, family care or medical leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information, genetic expression or any other basis protected by state or federal laws
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org