Processing and Packaging Associate
Eve Farms is committed to quality and purity in everything that we do. Our mission is to provide clean cannabis flowers and products. We are a team of highly passionate people focused on the therapeutic benefits of this amazing plant.
Bringing cannabis flowers and products to market takes a lot of manpower. This position requires someone trustworthy, accountable, and great attention to detail.
- You will be maintaining quality assurance and following compliant practices including, but not limited to: weighing out various quantities of cannabis flowers and products (ensuring accurate weights and measurements), packaging material into jars and other packaging for retail sale, applying labels and tamper evident seals, and accurately keeping track of inventory: you will be responsible for staying focused during repetitive tasks throughout the day
- You will be a great communicator with your teammates and manager and work well in a team environment.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of yourself and staging areas at all times.
- Other duties MAY include: harvesting, bucking, trimming, and material separation.
- You must have integrity, honesty, and loyalty. You must be trustworthy and dependable
- Reliable transportation, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have a good attitude, able to take direction, shows attention to detail
- Must be able to operate basic scales and weighing devices, ensure accurate weights and measures, able to safely operate hand tools and trimming equipment
- Must be able to safely lift 50 pounds, able to be on feet up to eight hours a day, good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and meet state regulatory standards.
- Ideally 1 year of cannabis experience preferred but not required.
- Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent
Starting rate: $18.50/hour
Part time: 25-40 hours per week
Must be available weekends and off cycle hours as needed
Must be 21 years or older
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with all prior work experience
References upon request