TITLE: Full-Time Brand Educator, East Bay
COMPANY: KIKOKO, a cannabis wellness company
LOCATION: East Bay (San Francisco Area), California
KIKOKO is leading cannabis wellness for women. We manufacture cannabis-infused herbal teas and Manuka HoneyShots in Emeryville, CA. Our start-up is growing rapidly and garnering major press and market share. We have built a conscious company that encourages professional and personal growth and are looking for the right individual to join our team.
KIKOKO is immediately hiring a Brand Educator to provide cannabis-related education to our customers and dispensary employees. This is a full-time position.
- Coordinate with dispensaries and KIKOKO team to build monthly schedule of in-store product demonstrations
- Visit dispensaries for demos and patient appreciation events
- Represent KIKOKO at trade shows and lifestyle events
- Ensure KIKOKO product and printed educational materials are stocked and properly displayed in dispensaries
- Learn the details of KIKOKO products, including how products are made, their effects and best uses
- Collaborate with team to execute promotions for distributor and dispensaries
- Enthusiastically relate products to customers by asking the right questions and tailoring suggestions to individuals
- Make recommendations on sales and educational collateral needs and updates
- Build relationships with dispensary staff and other industry professionals in a positive way, building an
outstanding reputation for KIKOKO through every interaction and connection
- Represent company in a professional, friendly manner
- Maintain inventory of materials necessary to execute events
- Complete administrative tasks related to back-end organization of above responsibilities
- Document activities in company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Other tasks as directed by management
- Self-starter who is strategic about time organization and can successfully function in an independent environment
- Genuine enthusiasm for brand mission, products, and company give-back program
- Passion for cannabis as a medicine and recreational alternative
- Present a professional appearance at all times
- Consistent punctuality
- Willingness and flexibility to travel within California
- Ability to adapt to various personality types
- Must be willing to travel to various retail locations in the Bay Area, and occasional travel within California
- Must maintain a working vehicle and driver’s license
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Brand Educator – East Bay” in the subject line.
- Please let us know why you want to work in the cannabis industry, any related job experience and why you are a great candidate for this job.