We are a small recreational cannabis dispensary in San Francisco looking to expand our team. Currently, we are seeking a motivated individual who is passionate about working in the cannabis industry, and excited to join a hard working group to provide an unmatched customer experience.
The position is PART-TIME, 15-25 hours/3 to 4 days a week, and open availability is a must, including all holidays. The position will start attending to our front desk, with progression into bud tending after training. Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Must have reliable transportation.
Knowledge: Working knowledge of retail marijuana. Knowledge of state and local laws and regulations pertaining to retail cannabis. Willingness to stay engaged in continued industry learning.
Skills: Reporting and information management, proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computing, process management, team problem solving, inventory control.
Attributes: Strong problem solving skills, communication and organizational skills, anticipatory thinking, calculating, multitasking, attention to detail, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability, and proactive active behavior. Your success and happiness in this position will require positive attitude, a cooperative nature, and self-motivation.
Experience: Retail customer service desirable but not required.
Working Environment: Indoor retail store.
Physical Activities: Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of store. Can include: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, carrying boxes, and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 75 lbs.
• Assist with daily operations, and opening and closing procedures per hours of operation.
• Adhere to all policies, process, procedures, and roles per employee contract / store handbook.
• Maintain a clean, sanitary and organized work environment.
• Work with management team to increase sales and customer volumes.
• Comply with company cash handling policies.
• Educate customers on benefits of cannabis and assist in selection of proper products per the customer’s desired effect.
• Provide quality customer service and communicate effectively and clearly with customers and coworkers.
• Keep up with daily cleaning requirements including sweeping, mopping, dusting of your work station, employee restroom, and customer waiting areas.
• Daily compliance with BCC policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
• Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
• Contribute to positive team environment and company advancement per strategic direction set by management.
• Notify manager about any customer or product concerns.
If you feel you are well qualified for this position, please email a copy of your cover letter, resume to email@example.com