Missouri – Cannabis Business Licensing Bootcamp (CBLB)
The Missouri Opportunity
On November 6, 2018, Missouri voters passed Amendment 2, authorizing the launch of a new medical marijuana program in the state. Under the amendment, the Department of Health and Senior Services must accept medical cannabis business applications no later than August 3, 2019.
Now that a comprehensive medical cannabis ballot measure has passed, some estimates anticipate a market value of $450M at maturity. The amendment allows for an unprecedented expansion of access and opportunities for cannabis entrepreneurs. We believe this opportunity should be open for everyone, especially communities of color, women, and veterans.
We have partnered to bring you a short workshop in February to prepare for licensing, followed by boot camps for business prep in April, leading up to additional training opportunities by demand in Missouri.
Cannabis Business Licensing Bootcamp (CBLB)
Missouri – Cannabis Business Licensing Bootcamp
CBLB is a pre-license seminar and integrative multi-week workshop for up to 150-200 qualifying small and minority-owned business license applicants.
Focusing on the keys to strategies and success, the accelerator program is designed to provide support for minority and small-business owners seeking to secure a cannabis business license in Missouri.
The Workshops will provide:
- A clear understanding of the licensing process in MO
- Access to our nation’s best educational tools supported by Oaksterdam University
- Keys and strategies through the experience of multi-state license winners, Green Rush Consulting
- Specialized equity-focused training and resource development through Minorities For Medical Marijuana
- Exclusive access to required industry relationships necessary to build teams and businesses that succeed
- Access to additional PRE & POST license support
St. Louis Bootcamp
Saturday, April 13th, 20th, 27th, & May 4th
Registration & Enrollment to the St. Louis Bootcamp is now closed.
Below is a list of press coverage of the event:
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on course availability, upcoming events, and more!