Returning to Denver, CO this February 7-8, 2017, NCIA’s Seed to Sale Show is the only national show focused solely on innovative best practices, science, and cutting edge technology surrounding the whole life cycle of the cannabis plant grown, processed, and sold in a regulated market.
Network with 3,000+ cannabis industry professionals across 40,000 square feet of expo floor and learn how to elevate and expand your business, in three highly-focused tracks: Cultivation, Infused Products & Extractions, and Business Strategies & Innovations.
10 Panels We’re Looking Forward to at Seed to Sale Show
- A Glimpse into the Future: Lessons from 20 Years of Craft Brewing Give Traction to the Cannabis Industry
Tony Magee, Founder & CEO, Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- Growing Your Business with Good in Ming: Corporate Social Responsibility
Cylvia Hayes, Chief Sustainability Officer, Deschutes Growery
Kayvan Khalatbari, Co-Founder, Denver Relief Consulting
Laura Day Rivero, Operations Manager, Yerba Buena
- Controlling Terpenes and Cannabinoids in Flower and Extract
John A. MacKay, Ph.D., Founder & CEO, Synergistic Technologies Associates
Dr. Dorothy Colagiovanni, Ph. D, Senior Director, Pharmaceutical Development, Next Frontier Biosciences
Dr. Markus Roggen, Member, NCIA Scientific Advisory Committee
- The Impact of Genetics & Production Methodology on Product Consistency
Erin Geegan-Sharp, Principal, Zam Energy, LLC
James R. Ott, CEO, Precision Cultivation Company, Ltd
Dr. Grant Orvis, Genetic Development Director, CFH, Lt
- 10 Tips for Cannabis Entrepreneurs Launching Businesses and Raising Capital
Shabnam Malek, Partner, Brand & Branch LLP
Patrick Rea, CEO, Canopy Accelerator
- CDB Product Development – Insights into Cultivation, Sourcing, and Processing
Christie Lunsford, COO, Pro MAX Grow
Boris Shcharansky, COO, Papa & Barkley
Raj Gupta, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Folium Biosciences
- How Silicon Valley Technologies are Making Cannabis More Efficient, Profitable, and Compliant
Jeannette Ward, Vice President, Global Marketing & Communications, MJ Freeway
John Chandler, Executive Vice President of Cultivation Technologies, urban-gro, Inc.
Joshua Laterman, Founder & CEO, National Association of Cannabis Businesses
- Better Safe than Sued: Avoiding Product Liability Claims with Compliant Labeling and Packaging
Kimberly Simms, Law Office of Kimberly R. Simms
Amanda Conley, Brand & Branch, LLP
Sean McAllister, McAllister Garfield P.C.
Patrick McManamon, Founder and Managing Director, Cannasure Insurance Services, LLC
- How to Get Your Brand Ready for the Competition Ahead
Kary Radestock, CEO, Hippo Premium Packaging
Amy Larson, VP Marketing, COHN & COHNNABIS
Adrian Sedlin, Chief Executive Officer, Canndescent
Michael Weiss, President & Founder, Nature’s Dream, Inc.
- Understanding the Science Behind Cannabis
Dr. Paul Muchowski, CEO & CSO, Defined Concentrates
Mowgli Holmes, PhD, Co-Founder, Chief Scientific Officer, Phylos Bioscience
Nephi Stella, Ph.D., Professor, University of Washington
Use Code OAK15 to Save 15%
Prices Increase after Jan. 29