- Economics and Public Policy
- The Economics of Legalization
- The New Cannabis Economy
- The Fight Against Legalization
- Financial Barriers in the Cannabis
- Economics Optional Project: Economic and Policy Landscape Analysis
- Economics Optional Project: Cannabis Market Research
- What is Economics: Gain a basic understanding of general economic concepts and how public policy impacts markets.
- The Economics of Legalization: Define the markets that exist in the cannabis industry, including black markets, grey markets, and white markets, and how those markets have evolved in states that have rolled out adult use and/or medical regulation.
- The New Cannabis Economy: Recognize the positive economic impact of emerging medical and adult-use cannabis industry and identify some of the unintended negative consequences of legalization.
- Who is Fighting Legalization and Why: Review the history of cannabis prohibition in the U.S. and identify the stakeholders who have typically advocated against legalization.
- Financial Barriers in the Cannabis Economy: Identify financial restrictions unique to cannabis businesses and discuss how those restrictions have impacted the evolution of the cannabis economy.