Why Oaksterdam University?
- Over 30,000 graduates from over 30 countries
- Over 150 faculty members
- Indoor & outdoor horticulture training
- Business, medical & legal courses available
- Hands-on education, horticulture labs & grow room design
- Network with professionals & establish roots in the industry
- Industry pioneers & authors of Prop 215 & Senate Bill 420
- Our faculty are the most recognized in the industry
- Our Alumni are the most active in the world
- We don’t just teach the law, we helped write it
San Jose, CA • July 25-27, 2018
The most influential, award-winning cannabis trade show in the U.S., hosted by the industry’s only national trade association, returns to the Bay Area, the epicenter of the cannabis movement, to celebrate ﬁve years of bringing together the industry's best and brightest minds.